Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Banksia Grove is inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia. This purpose-built centre was designed carefully to incorporate meaningful learning in a nurturing environment. The outdoor environments are inspired by nature and allow children to have endless learning experiences with water, sand, mud and much more. With a team of passionate early years professionals your child will be nurtured, cared for and their curiosity for learning embraced.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Banksia Grove also provides:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and added sugar with the nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Dedicated early childhood teacher and qualified educators
- Regular excursions to the local community
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Outdoor atelier for children to express their creativity
- Musically talented educators and teachers
- Babies split into two separate rooms / age groups, 0-1 years & 1-2 Years
- Kindy age split into two rooms preschool juniors & preschool seniors
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Annalise or Clare on (08) 6361 7413 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet Annalise, the Centre Manager
My name is Annalise and I am the Centre Manager at Care for Kids School of Early Learning Banksia Grove
I began my career in Early Childhood Education 10 years when I began my studies in New Zealand.
Providing children with high quality education and care has always been my passion and I strongly believe that that foundations of this come from high quality educators who are passionate and dedicated.
Play based learning and child led experiences have inspired me to see the environment as the third teacher for children and how it opens opportunities to explore, take risk and discover excitement and joy in their world.
I believe in working in partnerships with families. I welcome their feedback, participation and the sharing of ideas. This is an essential avenue for encouraging their involvement and evaluating the centre’s performance to ensure best practice and continual improvement
I am passionate about guiding and mentoring my team and continuing to foster a safe and secure environment where each child feels a strong sense of belonging and forming a trustful and collaborative relationship with families.