Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Banksia Grove is inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia. This purpose-built centre was designed carefully to incorporate meaningful learning in a nurturing environment. The outdoor environments are inspired by nature and allow children to have endless learning experiences with water, sand, mud and much more. With a team of passionate early years professionals your child will be nurtured, cared for and their curiosity for learning embraced.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Banksia Grove also provides:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and added sugar with the nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Dedicated early childhood teacher and qualified educators
- Weekly children’s drama class facilitated by Pyjama Drama, at no cost to families
- Regular excursions to the local community
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Outdoor atelier for children to express their creativity
- Musically talented educators and teachers
- Babies split into two separate rooms / age groups, 0-1 years & 1-2 Years
- Kindy age split into two rooms preschool juniors & preschool seniors
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Alana or Clare on (08) 6361 7413 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet Alana, the Centre Manager
I have been working in the early education industry since 2008, with a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and have been employed by Care for Kids Banksia Grove for 5 years – in many roles, including lunch cover, Lead Educator, Assistant Manager, Administration Assistant and Centre Manager.
From a very young age, all I ever dreamed of was working with children.
I am constantly fascinated by young children and their ability to do anything they put their mind to, with little support and direction from those around them.
I love being a positive influence on their journey of life and inspiring them to learn in the most creative of ways.
I am a true believer that it takes a village to raise a child, having raised two beautiful children of my own.
My hopes are that as a centre we can continue to come together as a community that reflects each child’s and family’s uniqueness, whilst supporting their growth and learning in a Reggio inspired environment.
I believe that all children have a voice and express their opinions, beliefs, wants and needs in many forms.
When we work with families and the community, we provide quality and enriching care and education to help shape and mould a collaborative program for all children, based primarily on nurture but also on children’s interests, skills and developmental abilities.
Children’s learning reflects their own personal achievements.
I believe that if we sit back and observe children, then they too, teach us.