Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Banksia Grove is inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia. This purpose-built centre was designed carefully to incorporate meaningful learning in a nurturing environment. The outdoor environments are inspired by nature and allow children to have endless learning experiences with water, sand, mud and much more. With a team of passionate early years professionals your child will be nurtured, cared for and their curiosity for learning embraced.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Banksia Grove also provides:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and added sugar with the nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Dedicated early childhood teacher and qualified educators
- Regular excursions to the local community
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Outdoor atelier for children to express their creativity
- Musically talented educators and teachers
- Babies split into two separate rooms / age groups, 0-1 years & 1-2 Years
- Kindy age split into two rooms preschool juniors & preschool seniors
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Melissa or Clare on (08) 6361 7413 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet Melissa, the Centre Manager
My name is Melissa, I started my journey in childcare at Care for Kids Duncraig in 2019 while studying my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
In 2020, I moved to Care for Kids Banksia Grove where I completed my studies working closely with our Tiny Tot children. Since the completion of my diploma, I have been able to work alongside all age groups within gaining knowledge, experience and developing relationships with the children and families. In 2022, I began my journey in leadership when I was offered the opportunity to become an Assistant Manager using my knowledge to guide our team, further develop my relationships with families and learn another side of the management of our service.
I have always had a passion for working with children and being a part of those key moments and milestones within their development, I believe all children are capable, confident beings and educators are here to support, guide, create and provide safe, secure environments and meaningful provocations for children.
The Reggio Emilia approach to learning is something I strongly believe in, by providing hands on play-based experiences we encourage children to be the leader of their own learning and support children in express their own voices, as well as their feelings and thoughts.
I encourage and believe in collaboration between children, educators, families, and the community and strive to ensure everyone feels that they belong within Care for Kids Banksia Grove environments.
I believe in creating spaces that challenge and encourage children to explore new and exciting experiences throughout not only our centre, but within our wider community as well.