The team of professional educators at Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Duncraig are inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia. They are passionate about creating environments for children to inspire their curiosity for learning. They pride themselves on building and maintaining respectful and reciprocal relationships with the families, working in partnership to ensure the best outcomes for all children. The nature playground is designed to foster the children’s love of the environment and encourage their natural curiosity for awe and wonder.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Duncraig also offers:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and sugar with nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Curriculums which embrace learning through play
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Weekly Pyjama Drama classes, at no cost to families
- Nature playgrounds
- Dedicated early childhood teacher and qualified educators
- Community visitor incursions
- Fun and informative parent nights
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Annalise on (08) 9246 9551 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet the Centre Manager
Hi, my name is Annalise and I have been working at in the childcare industry for 8 years.
I hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care which I received in New Zealand.
I am passionate about providing education to all children and supporting them on their journey.
I choose to work in early childhood because I want to inspire, encourage and explore with children on their journey through the early years.
I strive to have a team of Educators who are passionate and motivated to encourage and inspire every child and one another within our service.