The team of professional educators at Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Duncraig are inspired by the philosophies of Reggio Emilia. They are passionate about creating environments for children to inspire their curiosity for learning. They pride themselves on building and maintaining respectful and reciprocal relationships with the families, working in partnership to ensure the best outcomes for all children. The nature playground is designed to foster the children’s love of the environment and encourage their natural curiosity for awe and wonder.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Duncraig also offers:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and sugar with nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Curriculums which embrace learning through play
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Weekly Pyjama Drama classes (on hold during COVID-19), at no cost to families
- Nature playgrounds
- Dedicated early childhood teacher and qualified educators
- Community visitor incursions
- Fun and informative parent nights
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Dani on (08) 9246 9551 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet Dani, the Centre Manager
I have been in the childcare industry for 14 years and hold my Diploma in Children Services – I started my career as an untrained staff member and am now the Centre Manager at Duncraig.
I have always been passionate about children and helping them grow, learn and succeed – I empower my staff to be the best they can be and use my extensive childcare knowledge to lead this.
I am passionate about creating a safe and secure homelike centre for all children and families and enjoy seeing relationships being formed within the centre.
My core values are teamwork, integrity, professionalism and passion and dedications. I believe these values, together, create an amazing team and work environment.
My philosophy in educating children is each child has the right to feel safe secure and supported.
I believe all children are capable and confident learners and by building strong relationships with the children and families we can create the best learning environment for the children.
I enjoy every aspect of my job – Care for Kids Duncraig is a beautiful service with an amazing long-standing passionate team.
We would love for you to join our family … I hope to see you soon.