Mosman Park is a modern, home-style centre with nature gardens and an art studio.
The dedicated team of educators believe that children learn best when they feel safe and secure. They create a warm, caring, friendly, home like environment and understand the importance of working in partnership with families.
The educational programs are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards and are based on the philosophies of Reggio Emilia, which values the child as strong, capable, resilient and rich with wonder and knowledge.
Above all, Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Mosman Park is a home away from home where children are safe, secure, happy, learning and have fun.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Mosman Park also offers:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and sugar with nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Weekly children’s drama classes facilitated by Pyjama Drama, at no cost to families
- Dedicated qualified educators who are passionate about working in the early years
- Architecturally designed nature playgrounds
- Small homely centre
- Friendly, caring, longstanding educators
- Fun informative parent nights
- Art studio, providing space for group and individual creativity
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Ashley on (08) 9383 4361 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet Ashley, the Centre Manager
I started my journey in 2010 as a certificate 3 Trainee Educator, fresh out of high school.
I knew I wanted to work with children, but at 17 years old, I wasn’t sure what that looked like.
A year later, I finished my Certificate 3 and began my 2-year Diploma in Early years leaning.
I have had experience in managing the early years learning and OSHC now since 2019.
I have had some wonderful teachers throughout my career, so I was convinced that this is what ‘working with children’ meant for me, until I experienced leading a team of Educators.
It’s been an adventure gaining a newfound love of teaching a team of passionate, spirited educators how to encourage and challenge the skills of children and fellow educators.
The look of excitement and success that follows, knowing that I had a hand in accomplishing that, is inspiring.
I believe all children are capable and that it is our duty as educators to create space for all children to grow, question, achieve and explore in a safe and secure environment.
Reggio inspired, play-based learning encourages hands-on exploration to discover and explore their own interests and is an approach that sparks motivation here at Mosman Park.
Together we value honesty, positivity and collaboration with our families, children, and each other to support the growing development of these young people.