Mosman Park is a modern, home-style centre with nature gardens and an art studio.
The dedicated team of educators believe that children learn best when they feel safe and secure. They create a warm, caring, friendly, home like environment and understand the importance of working in partnership with families.
The educational programs are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards and are based on the philosophies of Reggio Emilia, which values the child as strong, capable, resilient and rich with wonder and knowledge.
Above all, Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Mosman Park is a home away from home where children are safe, secure, happy, learning and have fun.
Care for Kids School of Early Learning, Mosman Park also offers:
- Menus created by Nourished Beginnings that are very low in additives, preservatives and sugar with nutritious meals cooked daily in our kitchen
- Weekly children’s drama classes facilitated by Pyjama Drama, at no cost to families
- Dedicated qualified educators who are passionate about working in the early years
- Architecturally designed nature playgrounds
- Small homely centre
- Friendly, caring, longstanding educators
- Fun informative parent nights
- Art studio, providing space for group and individual creativity
- Communication and educational planning through secure online app
- Online secure enrolment process
Contact Maria on (08) 9383 4361 to organise a tour of the centre
Meet Maria, the Centre Manager
How long have you been working in early education and care?
What qualifications do you have?
Diploma of Children’s Services
What is your favourite part of working at your centre?
I find it very rewarding to work in such a caring and supportive environment. I work alongside a team of dedicated educators of mixed personalities that come together to share their knowledge and skills with each other.
What are you most passionate about?
I am extremely passionate about children’s development and learning through play. Building relationships with families and supporting parents to return to work or study and mentoring staff.
What inspired you to become an Educator?
I became an early childhood educator because I knew from an early age that I wanted to work with young children. I had so many wonderful teachers who cared for me and provided me with amazing learning experiences.
What values are most important to you in your team members?
Dedication, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Teamwork.
What is your philosophy in educating children?
I believe that each child is unique in their own way and they have the potential to bring something special to the world. They are not “empty vessels to be filled with facts” but are confident and able to build their own theories and their thoughts and ideas should be valued. I would like to help children develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals whilst developing their confidence.